[access-uk] Re: The Open University?

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 19:29:51 +0100

Hi Ari

It depends what I want to do with the PDF document. Sometimes I'll stay within Adobe Reader and read the document, or sometimes I'll convert it to text. As you say, you lose all the formatting attributes by doing that, but if I just want to have a quick read, or I'm converting it for someone else, then I sometimes do that.

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx