[access-uk] Re: The Open University?

  • From: "Rays Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 20:02:36 +0100

That's interesting, re. the comment about headers in PDfs. Can headers be navigated in a PDF? Would be great if they can be.

Lucky you to have Acrobat Pro!
Cheers,
Ray.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Léonie Watson" <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [access-uk] Re: The Open University?

Ari,

I don't mind working with PDFs. For the most part, the ones I've
received from the OU have had good structure, with headings well used, and
good alternatives for images etc.

From time to time I do export something, but it's not often. I use
Acrobat Pro, so can choose between Word or plain text. Given good structure
though, I find the web style navigation of a PDF easier for moving around.

Léonie.