[access-uk] Re: The New Talking Set-top Box

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 09:12:23 +0100

Hahahahahahahahaha! I was trying to be kind and optimistic, (smile).  But
the cynic in me says it's a way to make money out of the public by coaxing
us to purchase a much-needed product, then to hit us with what most want
later on.  I'd really find this product useful, but I'm going to hang on a
bit to see what else materialises.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
J&M Work-Ability