  From: Andrew Hodgson
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2006 4:15 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: The Netjem IPlayer

  Hi,

  You would need to have a phone extension.  The Iplayer does not have an
Ethernet socket - just a phone socket and a USB socket for connecting it to a
wireless card or other accessories.  If you had a router you could do it
wirelessly if you had a wireless router and USB card in the Iplayer, I don't
use this however as I just connect it to a phone socket every few months to do
the upgrades on it etc.

  Andrew.