[access-uk] Re: The Kindle and accessible content

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 10:32:59 +0100

Hi Neil - I'm  hard to please when it comes to books, there's a lot of dross
written in my opinion; what I did was to take a sample of titles I've bought
from Audible, and looked to see if they have tts available from the Kindle
store, and found the vast majority didn't. I only have a single month credit
with Audible, not because I only have time to read one title a month, but
because I'm hard pushed to find more than that I'd truly want to read--I'm the
same with films and TV, so much rubbish I just don't give it my time -

Andy