[access-uk] Re: The Kindle

  • From: Adrian Higginbotham <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 09:36:21 +0100

Mike, my understanind is based only on reading about the kidle, not using, but
I understand that reading is only currently available by chapter or paragraph,
not at a lower level, e.g. not by sentence, word, line, or character.

Adrian Higginbotham
Manager, leading edge research.
DD: 02476797333
E: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx