[access-uk] Re: The Hilton Cumbernauld

  • From: "kevin and emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 14:47:55 -0000

hi, never been there. but the hilton website might give you some clues. i've
had a very quick look but can't find any reference to cumbernauld. there's
one in william street right in the centre and one in the west end in
grosvenor terrace. sorry my geography of glasgow is non-existant! smile
Kevin - co-owner/moderator of the blind gamers discussion list
contact me via email/msn:
kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx