[access-uk] Re: The Football UK list

  • From: "Dave Taylor" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 16:51:56 +0100

Hi, I've been on for ages and never seen a single message. It's good
practice to send test messages to lists you don't get messages from in case
you're having a problem, like I've had with one person on one of my lists
recently. It's also good practice to make sure you have Google and Yahoo
accounts so you can check group activity for yourself.

Anyway, United rule!