[access-uk] Re: The Colorino colour detector

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 14:30:27 +0100

Hi Jackie.

Talking of color detectors, have you ever tried using the color identifier program you can get for the IPhone? A really interesting article was written about this program by a blind man who describes how his IPhone has changed his world, so I wonder if you've given it a go if indeed you have an IPhone.

All the best, Ibrahim.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>