[access-uk] Re: The Colorino colour detector

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 11:50:16 +0100

Hi Ibrahim

I don't have an iPhone, nor am I likely to be purchasing one in the near
future.  To be honest, and call me a coward if you like, but my existing
handsets with Talks and K-Reader software work just fine for me and provide
me with everything I need to do regarding texting, calling, contact entries,
and even the music player.  I am interested in the Apple phenomenon,
however, and would rather choose an iPod Touch if I were to go for anything
because it would give me much more storage for music, and the ability to
download apps using a WiFi connection.  The idea of messing about in the
rain trying to gesture on my phone to call a taxi, just to use an example,
doesn't do it for me somehow, not when I have enough phones in the house to
do that job.

I am, however, always interested in colour identifiers, so thanks for
pointing this one out and, if I do ever get an iPod Touch, I'll bear it in
mind for sure.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
J&M Work-Ability