[access-uk] Re: The Colorino colour detector

  • From: "Barry Toner" <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 20:56:06 +0100

Andy,

We just bought a really good one.  I've emailed my girlfriend who's back in
N Ireland.  I'm over in England until tomorrow on a Microsoft course.  As
soon as I hear back I'll let you know.  We've only had ours for a few weeks
but it's excellent and doesnt' break the bank too much.  I agree the Cobolt
one was not the best.  I had one and got fed-up with the olive green
nonsense.  Then it died so I felt more justified than ever to get a new one.

Barry.