[access-uk] The Colorino colour detector

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 20:44:21 +0100

Mine seems to have died, not sure if it has a reset button, but nothing
obvious, the problem seems to be with the battery compartment, sometimes it
will work, then it'll just crash and go quiet! Removing and reinserting the
batteries can bring this about, but like I said, it doesn't work for long, and
just now, I can't get it to work at all!

Is the Colorino still considered one of the best of it's kind, or has it now
been superseded? I need something better than the Cobalt one that thought
everything was olive Green!

Feedback very welcome -

?Andy