[access-uk] Re: The Braille Index a Question

  • From: "Tony Sweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 01:47:14 -0000

Hi George,

I see that you are burning "the midnight oil" as it should be!

Yep I think, I mean I think that you are making sense!

Heading to "the Labba" now (the labba is what we say in Dublin is "putting
the head down for the night"!

Trust that the weather in Scotland is a little kinder than here!

Will peruse your mail more closely of the morn!

Thanks

Tony