[access-uk] Re: The Benefits of Braille - for Tink

  • From: "Tony Cretney" <rac@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 09:06:18 +0100

Yes! I think there is probably a lot in what you say here. Also I tend to believe that the number of alternatives to Braille are a barrier in themselves to older people learning it. Although the advantages would be great if they did so.

Tony
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jillian Grant" <jillian.grant1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>