[access-uk] Re: The Benefits of Braille - for Tink

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 09:59:26 +0100

Steve, we think alike on this one!  <SMILE>

Tink, although you can hold down a job without being able to read
Braille, if you're wanting to read whilst either talking to someone or
doing a form with someone on the phone, for example, it's a tremendous
benefit to have the Braille under your fingers.  Yes, it's a very
definite advantage when you're following along with others, in church or
wherever.

If you feel like giving it a go, it won't be wasted, even if you can
only use it to label items or make yourself little notes for a talk,
etc.  If you don't think you have a need of it then don't waste your
time!  You have enough to do!  <SMILE>

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx