[access-uk] Text to MP3 recording

Hi All

This is yet another attempt at solving this on-going problem. I downloaded a trial version of TextAloud but didn't use it until after the trial period had expired. Now I can't get another one to see if I can use it as a memory has remained in my system to stop this happening. I downloaded Verbose but for some reason I just cannot get it to speak to me. I emailed their support but they won't speak to me either.

Does anyone have any other options on this type of software, please? I am moving into scanning printed books and want to have software to speak and record to a MP3 disc to enable me to listen in a more comfortable environment. So far I'm not very successful so your help would be most appreciated. My hearing loss means I have to try the voices to check if I can understand them before buying otherwise it could be money wasted.

Roger

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.