[access-uk] Tescos doesda fix to what's not broken

  • From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 10:09:56 +0100

Hi  All
Just received this message from Tesco.com
Why  are they  doing  a fix,  to what's  not even broken?
Was it really necessary  to make the changes?
Is the web site now better  or worse?

Here is message.
"Tesco.com is delighted to inform you that we are launching an improved
grocery website, which will make your online shopping easier.
To ensure you get the best from our service, as we upgrade the website, we
need to ask you to check your shopping basket if you are in the process
of placing an order.

If you have products in your online basket that you want to purchase but
have not checked out, please complete your shop and check out by 10pm Monday
5th July 2010. Unfortunately, failing to do so will result in you losing
the items in your basket when we change over to our new site.

Once the new site is up and running we will send you another email* with
details of all the great new benefits. We look forward to welcoming you soon
to our new site.

If you have any queries, please contact our Customer Service team
on  0845 722 5533.

Kind regards,

Tesco Customer Service"