[access-uk] Re: Tesco.com/access order history

It's been nearly a year now since Tesco informed us that they were amending the access site and were looking for volunteers to try it out. I put my name down at that time and they said they would contact me in two weeks. They didn't and there was no new access site. Now they say the new access site will be up and running in July I think it is and once again I put my name down to try it out. Once again, no response from Tesco. If they don't want to run the access site, then why don't they make sure the main site is totally accessible. I do actually use the main site but pay for my shopping on the access site because I haven't yet worked out how to book a delivery slot on the main site. It's about time they ditched the access site altogether and made the main site screen reader friendly.
Just my two pence worth.

Cheers,
Sandra.