[access-uk] Re: Tesco.com/access order history

  • From: "kevin and emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 10:40:11 +0100

hi carol, watch out! he'll be charging you for replying to your emails soon!
smile.
if your using jfw, what version do you use? and i'll see if i can help out,
and i won't charge you a penny! smile.
Kevin - owner of the audyssey gamers discussion list at:
www.audyssey.org
contact me via email/msn:
kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx