From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Carol Pearson
Sent: 20 April 2006 08:28
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Tesco.com/access order history

Hi Steve,

That doesn't help me to understand the page (because I'm blind, don't
forget, and don't have too much conception of these things) and I don't know
exactly what you look for first.

OK: no doubt someone will come up with the goodies!  I hardly think this is
a day's training and trainers may be better off the list if they're going to
keep beefing about what they will and will not help with on list.

George is a fine example of going that extra mile, by the way, and I'm sure
glad he's around.

Now, I'm not meaning to stick the knife at all, but it's my experience that
some of us find this tech stuff pretty hard going these days and we need all
the help we can get.

Thanks to all those who give it willingly and free of charge.

CAROL - who's sorry she sometimes just has to speak her mind!

Behalf Of