[access-uk] Re: Tesco music downloads, was-Re: allofmp3 and an alternative

Hi Trace

Goldwave can be obtained from www.goldwave.com.

You do not have to have any credit with Tesco, you just download the tracks you
want.

You can use Windows Media Player to burn the WMA files to CD and play them on
any player.  I have not done this myself.

You can record the WMA files using goldwave and then use Nero to burn them to
disc and they will play on any player.  I have done this a numberof times.
Goldwave can convert the files to a number of formats.  If you are burning to
disc, I suggest you save the recordings as .WAV files.

Good luck

Pele