[access-uk] Re: Tesco music downloads.

  • From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 21:56:23 -0000

www.7digital.com may well have a greater choice as also may www.tunetribe.com
and www.play.com.

Iain
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Léonie Watson
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2008 7:41 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Tesco music downloads.

      It's in WMA, or Windows Media Audio format. It's reasonably compatible
across MP3 players, including the Zen Stone, Ipod and others. It's DRM
protected, but until Play gets up and running and Amazon decide whether to
launch their MP3 download service here in the UK, that's about par for the
course I think.

      My main criticism would probably be the lack of choice. They have various
genres, but not an enourmous range in each. If you're after current charts,
either album or singles, then it's a good place to start. Tracks start at about
79p I think, although I've only bought the odd one or two.

  Regards,
  Léonie.