[access-uk] Re: Tesco. booking a delivery slot

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 13:13:28 +0100

Thanks Barry. Got it now -

Andy
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Barry Toner
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2012 12:42 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Tesco. booking a delivery slot

  Hi Andy,

  It's displayed in a table.  You use your screen readers table navigation
keystrokes.  The first column gives the time window, then the columns going off
to the right are the days with radio buttons.  Going down rows moves you
through the time windows.  Depending on your screen reader you may need to go
all the way to the left to pick up what time window you are on.

  Regards,

  Barry.