[access-uk] Re: Tesco access website?

  • From: "Damon" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 08:34:42 +0100

Actually yeah. People are sniffy about Lidl but they shouldn't be. The quality of the goods there is really good, it's just that there are less well known brand names there, there are lots of German branded items and things that are more for a German market or palate. My girlfriend is half German and has got me hooked on the place! The vegetables, meats and cheeses are awesome for instance. And, straight up genuine, I've halved my monthly grocery bills since shopping there. The stores a are a bit stacked up and all over the place though but perfectly clean at my local one on the Edgeware Road.

I recommend the pork and stilton sausages. And their shower Gel at around 40p is just as good as the Imperial Leather stuff I used to buy which was knocking 2 quid. Smells nice, thik, smooth, creamy, not at all chemically like most cheap gels you come across.

If you're a ready meals person though, there is less of a range.

Also, Lidl now accept credit cards.

Be great if they wer to go online. I was going to paste in the URL for a price comparison site but it was a bit meaningless when I read the text through.

Look after your money. Save it up for the access technology you really want.

Slightly off topic so apologies.

...Damon

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>