[access-uk] Re: Tesco - Difficulty in slot booking

  • From: "Jim Doherty" <j_doherty2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 19:53:04 -0000

Hi Tom,

Hope you didn't mind me sending Denis your excelent instructions for booking a Tesco slot.
Jim

-----Original Message----- From: Tom
Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2011 12:12 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Tesco - Difficulty in slot booking

Hi Jim,

Thanks for that, I was just about to type it all out again for Denis.
Maybe I should keep hold of all my old emails just in case they're needed
again.

Tom.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Doherty" <j_doherty2@xxxxxxx>