[access-uk] Re: Tesco

  • From: "James O'Dell" <jamesodell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 16:04:23 +0100

Has anyone tried using the main site recently? I used it to change my Tesco registered address (another thing you can't do on the Access Site) and that part of it certainly worked fine. I wonder if the screen readers are beginning to catch up with the likes of Tesco. While I obviously think sites should be accessible, I sometimes think that RNIB impose more stringent access criteria than the average user would. Or are they perhaps concerned about people who rely on what's actually on the screen, like users of screen magnifiers.

James
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy Collins" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>