[access-uk] Re: Tesco

  • From: "The Dundas Family" <thedundasfamily@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 13:17:30 +0100

Hi Barry

I know that Tesco.com have been having trouble with the access site as for some weeks I wasn't able to place an order without ringing them so they could place it via the main site.

Also, do you know whether there are any mooves afoot to improve the access site, e.g. you can't use e-vouchers on it, choose whether you have replacements, it can't store your credit card details and it doesn't tell you when you place an order if particular items are out of stock. All this information is available on the main site and it's really annoying and I feel quite discriminatory.

Wendy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>