[access-uk] Re: Tesco

  • From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 23:02:09 +0100

Sandra
I don't think  it's a case of people not able to use Tesco site.
It's more a case of many people don't like the changes that have
Been made,  and it's  causing for some, less enjoyable  shopping
Experience.

For example,  I have noticed there used to be a "0" next to each item
And one had to add  a number  for how many you want.
Now  a  "1"  is  already  there. This means if not careful,
One can  easily  end up  with too  many  items.
Suppose you wanted "2"  if you just put "2"  it can end up as
"12" because  "1"  is already  there.

Has anyone else had this  problem?

I also  think there is  too much  clutter,  too much information.

Regards,  Derek