[access-uk] Re: Temporarily unsubbing

  • From: "alex thynne" <alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 20:37:04 +0100

congratulations on the new job Jackie.  I had some problems  last week with
landline going down and I don't think I had all my emails, so apologies if
you've already spoken about this.

I hope all goes well and that you will come back to us soon.

Alex
skype name: grytpype2006
windows live messenger name: alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx