[access-uk] Re: Television again

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 09:14:33 +0100

Achieved only for me with the Nebula TV card - just great and you can
set recordings yourself!  I found it was just not worth wasting time
with the PC card supplied via PC World as the software just would not
work.

I have spoken about Nebula a lot on the list so here's the link

http://www.nebula-electronics.com/

You get all the Freeview stations and there are links off to suppliers
and fitters of aerials.

Write me personally if you have a question to which you don't find the
answer.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx