  From: Tony Sweeney
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, July 11, 2009 7:20 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Technology from the past

  Hi Barbara,

  See you change the subject line, cool!

  I'm not going to enquire of a lady _her _age
  but I wonder how long those are around?

  I had one for a number of years which got "lost" but which I swiftly replaced
with (as it just happened) a smaller one!

  They are very handy for calculations when you are not at your computer,
travelling or hopefully the holls where it can just fit in to the pocket.

  I also had a dictaphone for yonks but that product really will not stand the
test of time for me as cassettes are almost (pity) history now!

  The cassette era served us vips well I assure you!

  Cheers

  Tony