[access-uk] Re: Technology for the kitchen

  • From: "John Land" <johndon.land@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 03:01:00 +0100

I heartily concurr Ibrahim. The likelyhood of accidents with hot water are minimal, as the container you are filling is on the worktop next to the superkettle so your fingers don't need to be anywhere near the spout or the container. Essential for those with dexterity problems or sensory impairment.

John
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>