[access-uk] Technology for the kitchen

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 14:57:15 +0100

Some interesting and useful contributions to this thread.

My own is our cordless sweeper which we purchased from
www.lakeland.co.uk

This little baby is lightweight and really useful for all floor types.  It
has a rechargeable battery that purports to last approximately an hour.
That might not seem a long time, but it is long enough for you to be able to
sweep the house.  It picks up well, and has an easily emptied tray that
pulls out.

I think it costs £59.99, and is among the off-the-shelf bits and pieces we
find really helpful.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns