[access-uk] Re: Technology Now & Then for Vips

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 17:25:05 +0100

Nobody has mentioned the short-hand writer. I think of it as Carol made reference to toilet roll and I always thought of that paper in a similar way. Worst thing about the short-hand roll was how it all got caught up in nots so what was written on it had to take some unravelling too. I knew someone who used to have a waste paper bin for the paper to collect in to.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Godfrey-McKay" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>