[access-uk] Re: Talx

  • From: "Sunil" <bosley20@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 16:38:59 +0100

I change my phone once a year when I'm offered a free upgrade from
Orange. Most people do don't they? I normally have to upgrade because
the buttons on the number pad stop working properly and on the 6600
which I just upgraded from, the call button only functioned when I
pressed it really really hard - to the extent that it hurt my finger too
much.