[access-uk] Re: Talks Dealers Question

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 09:28:19 +0100

If I had the time or inclination Eleanor, I'd go straight to Voda and ask,
but they probably wouldn't understand! (smile). But definitely like you, I
thought it was £50, so I'm asking for myself as much as for anyone else.

I'll let you know.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns

From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 29/09/2011 9:20 am

Hi Eleanor

It has also been my understanding that you can jump from Standard - which
Vodafone offer - to Premium for £50.  I will ask around and let you know if
I get any differing answers.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns