[access-uk] Re: Talks

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 17:07:17 -0000

Hi Scott

Steve Nutt and Neil Barnfather are both friends of mine, and are extremely
obliging people when it comes to Talks issues.  Either of them would help
you, and Neil has an automated service for purchasing Talks online through
Talknav.

It costs £150 for Talks Premium, and is basically the best bit of kit you
could ever own.  Think of how many naughty jokes you could read? (big
smile).

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx