[access-uk] Re: Talking roberts dab radio

  • From: "John Pimm" <john.pimm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 00:28:01 +0100

I have missed the sonus discussions ? is the one that people are talking
about the pure sonus -1xt talking radio. Do people agree that it is better
than anything else available for vips at present? Tescos have it at 98.10
free delivery with triple club card points this week which seems reasonable
given the features they list.

Interested in your views.

John

  _____