[access-uk] Re: Talking roberts dab radio

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 23:44:31 +0100

Iain, couldn't agree more.  Its not that I'm 'well-off' by any stretch of the
imagination, its just that the Wireless for the Blind fund seems a sad
irrelevance to my needs these days.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx

    From: Darran Ross

    Duet maybe because of DAB and FM?

    Admittedly, sticking on some yellow knobs and asking another £20, does
indeed seem a little bit cheeky!