[access-uk] Re: Talking multi meater

  • From: "Darren Brewer" <darren.m.brewer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 14:08:45 -0000

Hi Philip

The multimeter sounds just the ticket. It's funny I've had the website address in my favourites for quite a long time now and just assumed that the company did not export to the UK. I shall contact them and see how much it will now cost.

Cheers
Darren.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Philip Martin" <p.martin13@xxxxxxxxxxxx>