[access-uk] Re: Talking multi meater

Hi both, Yes there is such a thing as a talking malty meter, they are starting to get hard to get but the last place I found to get these from was in America, if you like I shall try and find the website for you. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Darren Brewer" <darren.m.brewer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 10:14 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Talking multi meater

Hi Robin

The only one I have heard about recently is apparently made in Canada. Having worked as an electronics engineer before my sight deteriorated I used to use a multimeter every day. I still have my old one which coincidentally is made by "Robin" :) I would love a talking meter as well so am interested to see if anyone else knows where we can get hold of one in the UK.

Cheers
Darren.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robin" <rob.wrj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>