[access-uk] Re: Talking card reader

  • From: "martin wilsher" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 15:36:03 -0000

hi daren:
great to hear your natwest card reader got through and talks! I am a natwest
customer and am awaiting mine in the very near future. could you please give
us a step by step guide on how to use the reader?  such as:

1. insert card, the machine says xxx etc?  thanks. I ask this as the help
files I have read do not explain this very well.