[access-uk] Re: Talking books: two questions and a reader's thoughts

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 13:18:04 -0000

Ray, the answer to your first question is yes, an upgrade is out there that
will help alleviate this problem.

I understand from the Talking Book e-mail list that the disk to update the
original Victors will not be sent out until the Spring of 2006 - even though
as I write its been available on the Visuade website for about six months so
far! Yes, more snappy work from the RNIB. Anyway, the upgrade will allow you
to skip back or forward in minute intervals.

I'm dragging this up from the depths of my memory, but I'm sure others will
correct me if I've got this completely wrong!

Darran