[access-uk] Re: Talking books: two questions and a reader's thoughts

  • From: "Mike Cassidy" <mike.cassidy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 19:00:35 -0000

Hi Ray,

How many of us haven't got this upgrade <smile>? I just had to send a machine back because the charger was zapped in a thunderstorm; I guess they haven't noticed the upgrade yet; I await the ticking-off letter!

Cheers,

Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray Hazan" <raymond@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>