[access-uk] Talking Microwave again

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 08:46:06 +0100

Hello All, Can anyone tell me if twenty four seven still stock the talking Microwave from LG. if so can you give me there website please.
Regards

Andrew Shipp

Located Northamptonshire UK,
Contact details

Skype andyshipp55,

Hotmail andyshipp54,

Home phone +44,0,1604 517007

Mobile O2, 07871277450

Orange 07773457805

I am also the moderator for the blind-gardening group  the manager is
Anthony.campbell07@xxxxxxxxxxxx