[access-uk] Re: Talking Central Heating Control Unit

  • From: "Barry G" <lister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 12:36:22 +0100

Hi Jackie and Steve - I am sure that there was discussion on one of the lists about 12 months ago about a talking heater control system in the USA. I haven't had time to Google it, and I'm not sure if it would be compatible with systems in the UK - voltages, AC/DC etc.

Steve, don't you sell a security system with a talking control unit? Would that company be interested in developing a talking heating control box? I would have thought that, at a reasonable cost, there would be a market...

All the best,
Barry G
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>