[access-uk] Re: Talking Central Heating Control Unit

  • From: "Dave Taylor" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 11:20:01 +0100

Hi, don't we need a world where we all have jobs, or at least a much better
chance of them, and where we can get the assistance we need and everything
that possibly can be accessible is? A gym we can all use, heating controls
that are accessible, pavements we can walk on safely without all the
overhanging rubbish etc? Not only would it solve manhy people's problems, it
would demonstrate what can be done to make the world better, and improve
things for others who don't want to live there. To work it has to be big
enough to thrive as a community and i would extend it well beyond just blind
people who need this kind of scheme. Is mainstream everything working?
Answer no, and people are starting to realise that!
I'm not saying this would or should be for everybody but I know so many
blind people who are really struggling now!