From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Eleanor Burke
Sent: 13 July 2009 14:48
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Talking Alarm clock from RNIB and Easy to See Wall
Clock from RNIB

Hi
I purchased both of these items from RNIB.  They arrived this morning.  I
have put in the batteries.  At the time of purchase I was told that they
would take their time from radio waves or something.  In other words I did
not have to set the time.  It happened automatically.  Unfortunately this is
not the case and each clock started at 12.00.  The one with the speech and
large letters is also stuck back on January 1st.  I haven't a clue how to
set the time or the alarm on either.  Can anyone help please?  both clocks
are silver ones just in case that matters but would at least hellp with
knowing which ones I have purchased.

Eleanor

----

database 4239 (20090713) __________