[access-uk] Re: Taking the plunge

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 18:49:16 -0000

Hi Ray,

Just to confirm that Excel is actively being worked on as we speak.  Also,
the place markers in JFW, to be honest, are a bit of a waste of time in my
opinion.  Yes, it's a nice idea, but what happens when the webmaster changes
the web site?  Even if he/she adds a line to the web site, all your
bookmarks are useless, so I don't really call that a feature over WE at all,
since given the frequency at which some web sites are updated, your place
markers are usually rendered useless on your next visit.  Just my opinion,
of course.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx