[access-uk] Re: TXT editor

  • From: "Georgina Joyce" <gena-j@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 10:42:29 +0100

Hi

How much Unicode does html handle?

Gena

Amateur Call: M 0 E B P

VOIP / IM: gena1959uk

Tel 01772 380039 Mobile: 07876 502276

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf =
Of Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2007 11:09 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: TXT editor

I'm collecting a list of such editors at:

http://www.benjaminhawkeslewis.com/www/accessibility/accessible-authoring=
-tools

I'd try Scite, PSPad, and HTML-Kit first, because these have the best=20
unicode support. TextPal has the advantage of being designed expressly=20
for use with screen readers, but has poor unicode support.

--
Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis

** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=3Dunsubscribe]
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=3Dfaq]